I must admit that after years of deliberating what extreme I hate more I think I have figured it out. Summer in NYC is worse than Winter. There, I said it. You can put on layers and a coat but you can’t take off your skin. Well, you could, but then you might be dead.
In any case, here is my survival kit of a list for ya, obvious as it may be.
Theo’s Summer Survival Top 10 List
- Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen. 30+please.
- Shade , yes, Miss Thing, shade. Don’t sun yourself, you’ll get wrinkles .
- Wear a hat (duh)
- Water – carry a refillable bottle with you for Chrissakes
- Ice pops, iced drinks, smoothies, slushies. Hell, drink out of a fire hydrant if you have to, just hydrate.
- Multiple (cold) showers, ice baths, camp out in a walk in freezer, whatever it takes.
- Deodorant. Seriously, no one wants to smell you.
- AC . Yes, that’s air conditioning. Don’t skimp yourself.
- Swim (when you can )
I will not talk about the weather anymore.
If you want my sometimes tough – love advice about life, love, beauty and nose hairs; email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Responses to “Hot Child In The City”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.